Friday 24 April 2015

Maternity OOTD - flowers everywhere!

          

We have had some amazing, sunny weather recently so I have been spending a lot of time outdoors. I went to a beautiful park with my children this week and was thrilled to see all the flowers everywhere. It was such a gorgeous sight, I just had to take some pictures!

My five year old is my little photographer. She just loves snapping away and was keen to take some photos of the flowers. She told me how to pose in the above picture, 'Sit on the grass Mummy!'


                

As you will probably know by now, I do love the brighter colours, particularly in the spring and summer months. I am 8 months pregnant now and comfort is so important for me but I still want to be stylish too; and modest, of course! I am wearing a one size fits all maxi skirt from Delal Designs. I have these in a wide range of colours and they are a staple in my wardrobe at all times. They are particularly good as maternity wear as the stretchy waistband grows with your growing bump. I adore these skirts so much as they have enabled me to be stylish, comfortable and modest throughout my pregnancy.

I am also wearing one of my favourite long-sleeved tops from Oasis in a pale peach colour. I wear this a lot as the colour makes it so versatile. On top of that, I'm wearing a pale peach vest top from Primark, one of my favourite shops for cheap maternity wear. It is not a maternity top but a normal vest top which I bought in a larger size.

To finish off the look, I am wearing a stunning white, gold, orange and red hijab from Hijab Jewels, a favourite hijab store of mine. I also have my bright yellow handbag, a birthday gift from my father. I love this bag as it's big enough for me to fit a lot of things in (you need to fit a lot of things in your bag when you have kids). Not only does my bag finish off the look nicely, it also blends in well with the flowers in the background!


Hijab: Hijab Jewels
Long-sleeved top: Oasis
Vest top: Primark
Maxi skirt: Delal Designs


           

Here is the back view. The flowers in the background are so beautiful. I could have stayed here all day!

               

A close up of the vest top and hijab. I love the pattern of this hijab. The vest top has a lacy bit at the top on the back only.

No comments:

Post a Comment